Imagine you have a little robot that holds a pencil. Set it down on a sheet of paper and give it these instructions:
- Move forward 3 units and turn right.
- Move forward 1 unit and turn right.
- Move forward 2 units and turn left.
- Move forward 1 unit and turn left.
- Move forward 2 units and turn right.
If the robot makes its turns at 90° angles, it will produce this figure:
But, remarkably, if it turns at 120° it will draw this:
Tirado do Futiliy Closet, que é ocasionalmente brilhante and almost always entertaining.